Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2012

I started this blog to share with y'all some of the products I use. I recently received a pot of Olay Regenerist Night Cream in the mail. I had been searching for a good night cream because I read that a girl's anti-aging regimen should start in her 20s. Although I have only been using the cream for about three nights, I can already tell a difference in the way my skin feels, and to a lesser extent, looks. I had a few darker marks on the side of my face from acne scarring, and the night cream has lightened those quite a bit. I was able to get my Olay Regenerist cream for free through a website called Campus Live. The site aims to accomplish marketing research by college students playing trivia games. Each game has its own prize that a random winner receives. In addition, Campus Live gives you coins for playing games, which you can then use to buy items in auctions or purchase raffle tickets for prizes. So far the night cream is the only thing I've gotten, but I am building up my coin bank again to bid on another prize. If you are interested in joining, please use my link below. It's absolutely free and pretty fun too! http://www.campuslive.com/go/s_campuslive-9677955685

No comments:

Post a Comment